Bison (American Buffalo) is some of the healthiest meat any of us can eat. Bison contains less of the things that are bad for us which makes it a healthy food. Many of the American Indian Nations ate mostly Bison both jerked and cooked.
The Benefits of Eating Bison (American Buffalo) Meat
- Higher nutritional value than beef, chicken, turkey and pork
- Bison meat contains less fat, calories and cholesterol
- Adapts to any beef recipe
- Beech Hill Bison meat is all natural containing no steroids, growth hormones or antibiotics
- Similar in flavor to beef, but slightly sweeter and richer
- Bison meat tastes great!
Bison is some of the most tender meat you can ever put in your mouth. Believe me I’ve eaten some of this Bison and it is juicy, tender and full of flavor.
So click on the link to go visit my friends at Beech Hill Bison Ranch.